Sunday, June 30, 2013

PRINCESS WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE.....



was walking on road all alone
when all of sudden with a voice i got drone
looked for the reason
found, few couple were getting enthrone

don't know why i looked them for a moment
they recalled me something that was cogent
was getting lost in some thought
when some thing in me act as appellant

good in me was saying- SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE
bad in me said- MANN FROM WHERE SHOULD I BEGUN
yelled aloud between the war of LOVE and HATE
finally said to myself- MANN NOW UM DONE

showing after soooo much love what i got
apart, every single second i strive to forgot
might that time i had tooked sum step
but gal this was the best lesson u had taught

to make you happy i never saw the clock
in path of your love, i tooked a long walk
got lost so much in you
that in your mania, many times i jaywalked

may by god for you i was not assigned
but i accepted you for my whole lifetime
i wished i could ever say

PRINCESS WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment