Tuesday, June 19, 2012

why your memory in my mind always pall


got stuck in a hassle
as if i am in mid of a tussle
sitting on couch felt, my mind is in state of addle
runned so far from all
but why your memory in my mind always pall


i miss you more than words i can say
i think of you each single day
i want to cry every night
because i miss the way we use to fight
i pray for you every night
because i miss you not being in my sight


i miss the sound of your voice
that i am sick and tired of all this noise
i miss the look upon your face
that made me smile with such grace
i love you so much that i can't deny
for when i see you i will break down and cry


for when i cry these happy tears
i wont have anymore fears
you'll be home safe with me
that will be able to sleep
oh how i miss you so much
will just have to wait and hope you will keep in touch......

No comments:

Post a Comment