Sunday, March 4, 2012

every where i see reminds me of you...


every where i see reminds me of you
as if every voice is same like, the way you used  to call me- HEY YOU
i turn all around in hope that might it would have been you
i found it was a normal breeze
with memory of urs which always make me freeze
these coincidence hurt me more
everytime i wish not to happen it anymore


with a hope everyday i woke
may this day your memory will not provoke
in the end i found my self so weak
that i can not keep your memory away every min,  every day or even for a week
some time seeing me lost in your memory ppl call me a freak
i do not give a damn to what they say
as u reminded me how to live a life in our way


siting outside this oracle, it remind me of that wonderful day
when i took you with me in that heavenly way
i tried a lot to play cool, but in the end u made me say- YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFULL
as i knw u are not even mine
i try to xplain this to my stupid heart every time...

No comments:

Post a Comment