Saturday, March 31, 2012

there are few stuff, messing my mind...


there are few stuff, messing my mind
as they are so strong as a rind
told to myself so many time
ur heart feel nothing as it is confined


tried to xplain it not ur part
but glimpse of yours acted as a dart
told this world is nothing but a mart
but got to knew STILL I HAVE THIS BLOODY HEART




kuch bhi karo yeh sunta nahi
poochu toh yeh kuch kehta nahi
sunne jo gum uske yeh
na jane kyun aaj bhi yeh sehta nahi




with a fag in my mouth, i roiled all around
seeing you again, i was astound
your love is like a bloodhound
after catching me says, MANN YOU CAN NOT TURN AROUND


why you always don't understand
just bcoz of you, um on errand
as i will wait for you on the other end
as u also know very well, that i will not understand


sunne jo gum uske yeh
na jane kyun aaj bhi yeh sehta nahi...............

No comments:

Post a Comment