Saturday, March 22, 2014

This new guy every day smiles....



With the passed time, things got so much change

some time i ask myself, mann how much you got change
was running behind a dream..a dream that may end-up to you
that may be one day baby you will say - i love you
that dream...was a dream full of shit
as that day your own words gave me a hit

looked in the mirror asked to myself - what i have become
in love of your how can i be so dumb
never understood your simpering smile
was thinking it nothing but my life's Nile
now i know it was nothing but a guile
somewhere i wanted to go on exile
but met few people who showed me this long mile

on the path of no where, i found you all
that on every wrong step of mine you all bawl
had learned many things from you guys
today i can say that person in me finally dies
thanks to you all finally this new guy every day smiles....

No comments:

Post a Comment